WAts up
Hello! sorry to all cuz i havent been updating my blog regularly. i was some what busy n tired cause of skool and all. well my life has been dreadful lately but the peeps at CRMCC kept me goin.. Like even thou when i'm having a super bad day or feeling damn tired that i have to drag myself outta bed. ppl like Janelle, Yan kah, Apz, Wonder Tan and Ee wei were there to make the day AWESOME. I have also gt a facebook acct all thanks to Janelle and ppl do add me up.. i guess u will be able to find me somewhere. Facebook is alil more difficult than Friendster.
Yest i didnt go to skool cuz i had to attend my sister's Graduation. it was Amazingly amazing. seeing all the graduates getting their cert on stage n all esp my very own sister really excites me. I'm so waiting for my turn. N oh sorry guys we had to miss one episode of Fuck Tv. we will continue it tmr for sure.. n like i onli have 2 hrs of leave n m still contemplating if i shud tk it on fri and i noe Janelle would not b happy she will b like FUCK OFF LA! HAHAHAHA!!
One thing tht i'm reallyyyyyyyyy waiting for is next coming monday.. we are going out to have STEAMBOAT... we actually printed out all the invitations to every1 tht are going. n like i dun wan CRMCC to end la.. like i'll def miss the ppl there..
aite its HARI RAYA! SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY MUSLIMS FRENZZZZ
PS:shaleen wen u read my blog pls tag la.. dun be shy!
I know what it feels like to wish the day was
over, I know what it feels like to have
to start all over
I know what it feels like to have to say
you're sorry, I know what it feels like to be
misunderstood
I know what it feels like to be hurt
and when you want that special someone to pick you up
but that special someone is not even near.
Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for
When they know they're your heart
And you know you are their armor
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm em
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you
And everything you stand for turns on you to spite you
What happens when you become the main source of a pain


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home