Monday, December 29, 2008
About Me

- Name: L-i-L Mich
Hello to all creatures from the Planet Earth.. I'm Mich, 21 and besides loving myself, i also love the world! call me insane call me psycho cuz tht's my middle name. tattoos and piercings fascinate me.. I spend most of my life juz sleeping away!
Previous Posts
- As promised here are the picturesMother,me and sis...
- Went to the Singapore Flyer yest with Mother and S...
- If only it were so simple, to cruise through life...
- All the Projects and Testswhy m i so nt excited ab...
- The quiz
- I'm almost done with projects n like this week mar...
- I wanna change my blog skin alrdy.. i think its ki...
- The gang at Cafe Carteli didnt noe tht high court ...
- I fall sick...shit i hate this feeling.. i missed ...
- LAW WAS A BREEZE!It gives me a sense of motivation...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
.jpg)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home